Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

People just don't get in to it like they used to.
I think I'm gonna start buying outdoor decorations and going all out. Show these kids that at least one house on the block gets in to the spirit. Will probably check out Michaels this weekend for some deals on halloween stuff. Start building up my collection to decorate with.
It's just sad... lazy parents driving their kids around and kids walking around with empty bags.
I remember getting giant bags full of candy. Damnit, I want that for Zoe when we start taking her out.
____

So Zoe's sleep is weird. She's woken at 1am 2 nights in a row now. Last night though, I kept putting the pacifier in her mouth so she would go back to sleep. It would work for about an hour or so. Finally got up with her at 5:30.

Not sure what's causing her to wake, but I wish it would stop...heh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Growth spurt?? Some kids wake more and some kids sleep more. Growth spurts or teething can cause issues with their sleep patterns.

LisaL said...

Yeah, I was thinking it may be a growth spurt, but not sure.