Saturday, November 10, 2012

Anal

I bet THAT got your attention! lol

Not talking about anything sexual which I'm sure you're all happy about heh. I'm talking about my DH.

So I WAS excited to get some shit done today. Pack away movies we'll never watch again, put away old video games, etc.
Welp.... DH took over and when he takes over something, it has to be done HIS way and boy is he very very anal about it.
It just sucked all of the motivation I had and flushed it down the toilet... so I just sat on the rocker and soothed a fussy baby while he did it all.
He did it his way and... just whatever. I appreciate help, but dont start bossing me around and then redoing something I just did... ya know? Just annoying.

Anywho, I still have my clothes to sort out. Just got done throwing away lots of old undies and socks. Good times good times.

I'm hungry though and I want bad shit right now. Good news... we don't have anything bad in the house... bad news... we don't have anything good either. Our fridge looks pathetic right now. A fridge door full of condiments, and nothing else.

Well.... back to business. Want to get this done and over with.

No comments: