Friday, November 9, 2012

Come on scale!!

Show me some love damnit!
I've been doing SO well this week with my diet. I've had some if-y items, like the sugar free pudding, tofu and banana chips, but that's hardly bad.
The scale has not budged at all :(
Hopefully it will start soon.

I did weigh myself with Zoe and she is almost 14lbs! Wow... my little big girl :D
She doesn't look like she's that big. She has the chunky baby arms and legs, but her body isn't very big *shrugs*

I'm giving up on trying to put her back to sleep with a pacifier at night. It's just not working and it's keeping me up longer than necessary.
She woke again at 12 last night... made it to 2 before I said screw it and got up with her.
She did sleep until 6:30 and BOY did I need that long stretch. I'm pooped right now though so going to go chug some diet dr pepper lol.

As for the possible dairy intolerance *shrugs* I dunno. She's been gassy before and it has never caused her sleep to be like this. Maybe it's just a natural change in her sleep habit. Hopefully it changes to something better soon :P lol
I'm gonna try swaddling her with one arm out. Maybe that little bit of freedom will help keep her calmer so she won't wake herself up so much.

Sigh.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, sorry the scale isn't budging yet! I hope it does soon! FX
I hope Zoe sleeps better again!
:-)

Melody said...

http://www.livestrong.com/article/294622-dairy-intolerance-and-eczema/

Not saying this is it for sure but it's worth a shot. Remember dairy is super hidden so if you do cut it out make sure you are checking labels closely. You'll probably find you lose lots of weight by cutting it out. Just a side bonus for you

Shari said...

This is just my 2 cents about the weight loss or lack thereof. I have been in the same boat as you and I truly believe the lack of sleep/crazy sleep pattern that we now deal with after having children affects weight loss. I remember reading some information that sleep is a vital component of weight loss and I am now a true believer of this.

Zoe has such a big and happy smile! Definitely a cutie!!!

LisaL said...

Shari- That makes sense about the sleep causing the weight to stall. I've read that as well and yeah.. with my lack of sleep this week, I can totally see that having a negative effect.

Melody- Thanks for the link. I'm not sure if she or myself have an intolerance. I don't really have that much dairy. If my weight is still not doing anything next week then I'll cut it out and see what happens.

lisa- Thanks!