Monday, November 5, 2012

Another.. 'Before bed' post

Just got done pumping and it seems like my supply is going to stay this way.
If it's the same tomorrow, then yep, we're good to go for the month :)
I get about 6.5 in the morning, 4 in the afternoon and 3.5 at night.
We give her formula once or twice during the day and then the rest is breastmilk. I'm sure it will be bm once or twice and formula for the rest soon enough.
____

Today has been ROUGH.
Not sure what is going on with Zoe, but boy... she was SUPER fussy today for no reason. Well, I'm sure she had her reason, but it wasn't obvious to me.
I can't count how many times she screamed until she was crimson red in the face and sweating up a storm.
She has a new weapon to make it even worse now... she's starting to produce tears.
Hopefully tomorrow won't be so bad... good lord I hope so!
____

Even with her screaming so much and being so demanding today, I managed to get most of the laundry done! WOO!
I still have her stuff, and our whites and one more of the color stuff, but yeah... I did most of it today.
We had Mt Saint Dirty Clothes in our bathroom and rolling hills of clean clothes in baskets in our room.
I managed to do 4 loads of laundry and folded it all! WOO! I HATE doing laundry but I was sick of seeing the mess.
I plan on doing the rest tomorrow so it won't be such a task when laundry needs to be done again.
____

Oh... Zoe may be getting a diaper rash. SIGH. Not quite sure yet.
She pooped 4 times yesterday so that may have been the reason for the bright red area inside of her little booty cheeks.
I put her in disposables for a little while so I could use some rash cream on the area.
If it looks ok tomorrow then yay, if not, then I'll be taking a trip to the store to buy more disposables.
____

And finally... I think...
Our diet has officially began.... for real this time.
It's not super duper strict. We're not cheating cheating.... but we are having some sugar free stuff to help w/ our sweet cravings right now. Such as sugar free pudding, sugar free jello etc.
If I'm still feeling the need for something, then I'll get some more sugar free chocolate like I had when pregnant.
It's not the best.. obviously having none of that would be the best choice, but right now... when we've just started and our cravings are really bad... it's gonna get us through this so we can reach our goals :)

No comments: