Wednesday, November 7, 2012

13 Weeks

So, here we are at 13 weeks.

Zoe is doing well for the most part.
That diaper rash turned out to be nothing thankfully. I think her little butt was just a little red b/c she had pooped 4x the previous day so there was a lot of wiping going on.

Her eczema comes and goes. It clears up and then flairs up for whatever reason. I haven't figured it out yet. Just moisturizing it as often as possible though.

Her sleep is still so screwed up. She woke up at 11:40 last night. Thankfully she did go back to sleep, but she woke again at 2, then I finally got up with her at 3:30. I am POOPED. Just feel so drained b/c my sleep has been so messed up by hers and trying to keep her from waking up. lol
I'm thinking maybe she needs more padding in her diaper. She could be waking b/c she's feeling wet and cold. I'm not sure if her diaper is leaking or not. When I pick her up, her bottom feels a little moist, but then when I change her... nothing *shrugs* I'll add in an extra insert tonight to see if it helps at all.

All she wants to do when awake and if DH or I is holding her is stand or sit up. It's so cute, but kinda tiring lol. She looooooves standing though. Gives her a better view of everything I guess hehe.

My supply seems to be staying pretty steady which I'm super happy about. Was afraid it would decrease again but so far so good.

I still haven't gotten a period yet. Is that normal? I can't tell if it's b/c of the PCOS or if it's b/c of the pumping.
I have been getting some twingy cramps in the ovary areas, but that could be anything.


Uuuuuuuhm... I think that's it for now. No pics yet. I'll post some later if I remember to heh.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Her eczema could be flaring up for a couple of reasons. She may have an allergy to something that she is eating. I am not sure if she is getting straight breast milk or a combo. And it can also be the weather. My daughter has really bad eczema and it just goes through cycles where it is really bad, and when it is calm. Your period not returning can be a combo of the PCOS and the fact that you are still pumping.

Good luck with the eczema. My daughter is 3 and we are still dealing with it, but thankfully it is not on her face anymore.

LisaL said...

Yeah I'm thinking it's the weather that is causing it to flair up some. Right now there's a little bit of humidity in the air, so her eczema isn't that bad, but when it was dry... it was bad.
We've been using the humidifier at night to help some. No idea if it's working, but it doesn't hurt to try it.

Melody said...

It could be from dairy or something your eating. Dairy is AWFUL for eczema so maybe try her on a soy formula and cutting out eating dairy for you. Poor thing if that's the reason (my mom gets flair ups of hers when she consumes dairy) but its an easy fix

LisaL said...

Hmm, I'll keep that in mind Melody. Didn't know that dairy could be a problem with it.