Thursday, November 8, 2012

Motivation

Not sure what is going on exactly, but I am just super motivated to clean and organize.
I never got that nesting thing, so maybe this is it, but just 3m late :P hehe
Have plans this weekend to clean and organize and I can't wait to do it. How sad is that? lol
____

OMG Zoe slept like shit last night which means I slept even worse.
It def wasn't her diaper causing problems. She kept kicking her legs out and waking up. I don't know what is going on. Maybe she's gassy or something.
Just uuuuuugh though... I probably only got 3 hours of sleep. I'm ok for now, but I'm sure I'll be feeling it later.

3 comments:

Shari said...

Since someone posted yesterday about diary with her eczema maybe that could also be the cause of the crappy sleep she has been having. The only reason I say this, is because DD was a horrible sleeper and had lots of tummy problems when I was bf'ing. Switched her to Similac sensitive (lactose free) and it was a night and day difference.

LisaL said...

Hmm... man. I hope her problem isn't dairy. Sigh..... I dunno. We'll see what happens. If it continues, I'll see about trying a dairy free formula to see if it helps.

Shari said...

It may not be especially if no one in your family has lactose intolerance. DH has it so I knew there was a good chance of it.