Sunday, November 4, 2012

So far so good I think

It was a longer stretch this morning from when I last pumped b/c of the fall back, but I got about 6.5oz this morning.
Hoping for at least 4 or 3.5 when I get ready to pump in an hour. And if it stays the same tomorrow, then we're good to go for one more month.

I just can't explain well enough how GREAT it feels not being burdened with pumping any longer. It's like a weight has been lifted. I don't have to plan everything around pumping. I don't have to worry if Zoe is going to get fussy and interrupt it.
It's just UUUUGH so nice!!! lol
____

Alrighty... since apparently neither DH or myself can control ourselves around candy, we're starting fresh on Monday. We've already said that we're not going to be super strict on Fridays since it makes it too difficult to go out, especially since we're even more limited by Zoe and her awkward carrier that doesn't fit on any of the seats....
And we're not gonna worry about Thanksgiving and just eat whatever then.
So with that in mind... we're good to go.
I plan on taking before photos tomorrow or tonight and I made DH set an End of the Year Goal.
His is to lose 10lbs... which I'm positive he'll probably do in the first month.... and myself... I want to be in a size 14. I think I'm a solid 16 right now so it's not a huge goal which is ok since it's only 2 months to do it lol.
14 is my goal but 12 is my hope ;) hehe

No comments: