Saturday, November 17, 2012

Big smooches!!

That's what I would give the Sandman if he was real.
Zoe napped for FIVE HOURS this afternoon!!!
She had been asleep for about an hour when I decided I'd better try to nap before she woke.
I kept waking up and she was still asleep. She'd squirm some every once in a while, but a pacifier back in to her mouth would put her right back to sleep.
FIVE HOURS! OMG it was nice lol.
I hope I don't sound like a bad mom or anything. I love my baby girl more than anything.
It's just nice to be able to rest that much.
It is still an adjustment some days. I went almost 33 years with resting and relaxing whenever I wanted and now I can't do that.

But anyway, I still feel tired b/c I didn't nap that well but I'm not complaining at all.
Hopefully I'll still be able to sleep tonight and she'll sleep as normal or through the night (ha! yeah right heh).

She enjoyed her exersaucer today :D
She doesn't know how it works quite yet, but I'm sure she'll learn quickly.

No comments: