Monday, November 12, 2012

Thumbs up

So lat night w/ an arm unswaddled went pretty well. Not sure if it was b/c of the arm being unswaddled but she slept until 5 this morning! WOO!
I actually woke up a few times. I seem to do that now... like I'm expecting her to wake and start fussing any moment heh.

She only slept until 7:30 though so that kinda sucks, but DH woke up with her then since he didn't have to work today.

She doesn't seem bothered at all about being in her nursery though which is awesome.
I think she likes looking at her mobile while she's dozing.

We do have to cradle her some while she's falling asleep though. I think we're gonna have a problem there. I hate hearing her cry so I want either myself or DH to hold her until she starts to fall asleep. I need to get over that b/c I want her to be able to go to sleep on her own.

Hmm what else... oh, she was talking up a storm today!!
Sure.. she only has 4 'words' in her vocabulary right now, but I'm sure she thinks she was saying a lot! hehe Her little 'boo' 'goo' 'ooo' and 'pffft' are just too cute and I always giggle like a maniac when she does it.

Anywho! Time to go relax some before bed...

Oh and here are some adorable photos!!!

Please ignore the unwashed hair....

This outfit was her cousin's. Zoe has another just like it (except it's grey w/ bats) that we bought her.

And an ADORABLE outfit I bought online from Target. LOVE IT!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last picture is AWESOME!!! I love her expression.

Shari said...

OMG!!! I love her smile!!