Sunday, November 11, 2012

So far so good

Zoe slept in her crib for the first time last night and it went well. She woke up at her usual time so that's at least kinda ok. I mean so long as the change in scenery isn't messing her sleep up any then her usual is fine. Now lets hope her usual is sttn again. Please please please please

We're also trying her with 1 arm out of the swaddle tonight too. I think her startle reflex has gone down quite a bit so 1 arm for now should be ok. She likes rubbing on her face a lot though so that may be a problem when it comes time for both arms out b/c it may wake her. We'll see though.

Diet today was baaaad. We went out to eat for dinner for DH's aunt's birthday. It was supposed to be Outback, but I dunno WTH his family thinks is going to happen when they tell them that there are 14 people in our group. I mean seriously?? It's Outback... on Veteran's Day which is on a Sunday and it's also after church. Come on now.
So we ended up going to a Chinese buffet which I was fine with b/c I was craving it something fierce. I gorged myself on dumplings and calamari. SOOOO good.
DH and I figured since we already cheated, might as well finish it off so we went and got ice cream too :P hehe

Ok so bad of us for cheating, but it was a special occassion. Other than that and the holidays, oh and fridays, we should be ok on our diets.

I'm getting so frustrated with mine though. I dunno if I'm retaining water maybe or what but my weight is just not budging :( Hopefully I'm at least losing some inches. Dunno about that though since I haven't exactly been exercising. SIGH.

Anyway, it's 10 and I'm off to bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping my FX that Zoe will be sleeping through the whole night!
Mmm, I love calamari! I guess you have to cheat sometimes! :-) I do!

Shari said...

It is 8 in the morning and I am now craving chinese.....LOL

Although moving her to the crib is very hard, you will be amazed at the quality of sleep you get. You may not get quantity though. :) We didn't start the process of unswaddling till Athena was 6-7 months and it went pretty smooth. I'm sure Zoe will be sleeping unswaddled in no time!