Thursday, November 8, 2012

Photo spam!!

First up... Zoe napped REALLY well today. So well that I managed to get in some much needed sleep as well. It was a light sleep but boy was it nice.
I think Zoe is a little constipated, or well, was. I gave her a little bit of prune/apple juice and yeah, it cleared things up it seems.
Thankfully I just got a couple nuggets... DH got the nice big splatterfest :P That's my girl! MUAHAHA


Anywho... most of these photos (the ones where she's wearing the pink striped pjs) were from tonight.
She was super smiley and actually smiled at me instead of getting camera shy so I had to take advantage of the oppurtunity heh.

Gosh, I just love her smile so much!
It looks like she's sporting some bottom teeth in some of these. It's just a little bit of formula residue.

Ehehe giant drool spot

And finally... how I felt last night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! I love Zoe spam! She has such a pretty smile - made me smile, too :-D

unaffected said...

She's so beautiful!!! The pic of her making that crazy face at DH is awesome!