Friday, November 2, 2012

Growth spurt probably

Yeah, I think Zoe is going through a growth spurt. She's wanting to eat a little more and her sleep hasn't returned to what it was yet.
Booooo.... her other growth spurts, she seemed to sleep more.
Oh welp. It's still not terrible so I can't complain too much.

I bought her a few new toys online and a few new outfits for when she's bigger. They were on sale so I couldn't resist :D hehe Don't tell my DH though, shhhhhhhh
____

Seems it's not going to be much of a problem drying up my milk supply. My breasts are so sensitive to how often I'm pumping. Already this morning, they weren't sore at all and gave me over 1oz less than they were.
Good thing though b/c we have to turn in the pump next week. I still have a hand pump if I need it, but with the way things are going, I doubt I will.
I feel guilty for stopping, but yeah, the guilt is not enough for me to continue with it.
Our next baby better be happy on formula :P lol
____

Speaking of our next baby, I'm starting to become jealous of pregnant women.
Not all pregnant women, on the tww forums, I'm fine with those women, it's random women on tv, or out in the world, or on this other forum that I go to that I'm starting to feel jealous towards.
I feel so ridiculous being jealous.
I just miss being pregnant I guess and it scares me to think that we're going to have trouble again trying for the next one.
I am eternally grateful for my little Zoe though and if she's the only child we end up having, I'll always look back on the pregnancy with her w/ fond memories... even when I was uncomfortable :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally am to the jealous point as well. FB has been hoppin' with the preggos and I'm missing the joy of having a LO to see on an u/s. Then there are the days after working 10 hours, coming home to a dirty house and a DH that is 1000 miles plus away and then I start saying hmmmmm I am fine waiting longer.....LOL

Anonymous said...

OH honey...I'm jealous too. We've been trying for number 2 since August and nothing. All these women are in the same place I am and they are all getting pregnant and my jealousy flares up...It's not that I'm not grateful for my daughter, it's just hard because I want so badly to be pregnant again.

yay for growing baby...boo for sleep still being wacky. I hope she straightens herself out soon...and good luck with #2!