Monday, April 18, 2016

Seriously??

So no car shopping yesterday b/c DH didn't do what I asked him to do.
Asked him repeatedly to call his mom to see if she would/could watch the kids for us after church.
But no... he didn't do it b/c... who the hell knows why.
And oh look... they didn't go to church and he didn't want to drive the kids over to their house even though it still would've given us plenty of time to go LOOK at the damn van. It's not even like we were going to frickin buy one. We were just going to look and a couple of hours would've been plenty of time.
But noooooooo..... lets sit at home and waste the day away.
UUUUUGH.... was so pissed off and still am. But ya know... WTH am I going to do about it except get over it :\

We better go this weekend. I'm tired of putting this crap off. He better call his mom when I ask him to b/c I don't want any kind of surprise last minute crap coming up that's going to delay this for even longer.
There is never going to be a good time to buy it. It's always going to be a lot of money and it's always going to hurt our wallets. Might as well just get it done and over with like I have been wanting to do.
____

Our Yellowstone trip is going to be such a PITA. I do really want to go... but the thought of having to drive that much and for that long... then having to get both kids to adjust to sleeping in a bed with either one of us? UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH lol
BUT I also think this will be a really fun experience that we may not have again.

We just need to find somewhere to stay once there though. DH's friend is military, so they're renting some trailer thing only available to military for about $80 a night. And the closet hotel near them has rooms for almost $300 a night. YIKES. That hotel does have a new thing with cabins for 70something a night which is awesome... if you don't mind no electricity, no running water... and having to share bathroom facilities with the rest of the cabins.
I already have some intestinal issues AND I'm pregnant and will have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, multiple times. Hells no... We'll be spending that $300 a night or finding a place that is much much further away.
His friend is trying to see if he can reserve another trailer for us and of course we'd pay for it. We'll see what happens. Hopefully that comes through.. if not... byebye money.
____

OOO Zoe got in trouble yesterday.
DH goes to some Sunday night service at his church. I think it's annoying, but whatever.. he's born again or whatever the heck he wants to call it. Thankfully they have an activity thing for kids so he takes Zoe with him.
Well they were playing some game and Zoe got bored so she went to the nursery to play.
Apparently girl got in to her brain that pushing a 1yo was a good idea. They put her in time out and she got her butt chewed out when she got home too.
She does that crap with Oren. She doesn't really shove... but she'll get in his way and sort of move in to him to push him out of the way. It upsets him b/c he'll usually lose his balance or just get mad that he can't play with whatever she's blocking him from.
It doesn't happen that often thankfully, but still a bit upset that she would do that or something else to another child.
She is only 3 though so hopefully she'll learn quick that that is not acceptable behavior and yes.. she does get in trouble when I spot her doing it.
____

UUUUGH, it's supposed to be in the 80's this week. Frickin 88 tomorrow. WTF???
I just wanted the nights to warm up more so I could finally leave my plants outside and stop having to bring them in and take them back out again.
That is such a pain in the butt, but I am determined to have some fresh tomatoes and cucumbers damnit! lol

Taking them out today was a bit of a pain though. I totally got short of breath and it took a good 10mins before my heart stopped pounding. Yikes. I felt fine... didn't feel like I was going to pass out or anything.. could just feel my pulse pounding away.
I really need to get in to shape once this baby arrives (and I have energy to do something). I should've done it a lot sooner and kept putting it off b/c well.. losing weight sucks, but... I need to. I NEED to be here for my kids and hubs.
I want to be a good role model for them :)
____

Oren still isn't walking, but I'm cool with that lol. In no hurry at all for him to start running around everywhere. Sure.. it would be easier, but... the chaos........ the chaos.....

His poop has turned back to turds for the most part thankfully. YAY! lol
I'm guessing it was a combo of him being sick, the antibiotics and the teething that was causing the horrendously gross poos he was having.

He's saying a little more now. He'll say Uh Oh every once in a while. Daddy, but usually only when DH leaves the room lol. And it will sometimes sound like he's trying to repeat things we say too. He's growing up so much and so fast!
____

DH is getting better. He has a cough, but it's not terrible and thankfully he's not in pain any longer. So glad the 2nd antibiotics worked.
____

Baby seems to have shifted in to a position where I can't feel movement as much as I was. Every once in a while, I'll feel a little bit.
I'm not worried or anything though. I know baby still has a lot of room in there to do somersaults and whatnot so movement isn't always going to be felt as strong :)

My appointment is next Wed. THought it was Thursday but I was mistaken. I have to be there at 7:30 to get another u/s done which I'm excited for, then do the dreaded glucose test lol. I'm not worried about it. I know what's going to happen and I'm prepared for it.
Getting my fill of all the yummy carbs and sweets while I can guilt free :P lol
We did have nice big healthy salads last night for dinner... and that nice big salad caused me some awful indigestion too lol.
UGH... still don't know what the heck we're gonna do for snacks on the road trip. That's going to be a giant PITA. I may just say screw it and do as best as I can, but not worry about it too much. I'm not going to inhale candy bars or anything crazy like that... just if I want a few chips or a small piece of candy.. I'll have it. Nothing crazy and in moderation :)
____

This house is never going to be clean ever again... EVER AGAIN. I just do not understand how it can get this dirty when we're constantly throwing trash away. It's like I'll throw all the trash I can find away, and magically more of it shows up out of frickin nowhere.
Where the hell is it coming from???

No comments: