Thursday, May 1, 2014

Tease

My body is just messin with me now.
Period lightened up a considerable amount last night. Thought for sure I'd only be spotting today so I only wore panty liners for most of the day, that is until GUSH.
Sigh.... it got heavier again. It's still not super heavy or anything but still, booooo lol.
It's more of a flow now than is has been though. Still not normal, but oh well.
It's something at least.
Will be interesting to see if I get my period again and when.
____

Good lord it's like someone flipped a switch with Z. One min she's struggling to pick up words... now, she's repeating EVERYTHING.
Ok almost everything. Thankfully no curse words.
We weren't being too careful before but we def have to be now or else she's going to be dropping F-bombs on everyone lol.
It does get funny trying to be creative with your non-swearing.
I've already gotten used to saying S.O.B. instead of actually saying the words.
Or motherhumper :P Son of a biscuit, son of a turkey butter (I dunno but I've said it....), etc etc.

No comments: