Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wondering...

Zoe is FINALLY down for a nap.
Good lord she was in full on tantrum screaming mode for a while.
Changed her diaper (b/c she had pooped, I did check it before and nada).... and put her back down. Thankfully she was ready to take a nap then.
But still, I hate hearing her cry like that. Makes me feel so bad, but I know it's for the best so just have to tough it out.

Anywho, did 10 mins exercise today. It was a core type of workout and man... you watch the video and think, Oh that doesn't look too hard. Then you do it and WOO, that is rough.
It's really not difficult, but you start doing it and you can def feel it.
I'm so out of shape it's not even funny.
But I'm hoping that next week I'll be able to do a full 30mins of exercising. I'm going to give it my best shot :D

DH seems to be really happy that I'm FINALLY starting to exercise again. We both knew that me exercising would help my health so much and he was always so supportive in trying to get me motivated before. He's just happy to see me finally motivated.
He just needs to get himself motivated again. His butt area has been hurting him a bit though. Think he's waiting for that to feel better.

Took my measurements today. Only did upper arms, waist, and the bulge right above my waist.
Thighs hips... meh... that will all come down if the other parts do.

So ready for this though. Ready for another baby and ready to finally have a body that I'm not ashamed of.

No comments: