Monday, May 12, 2014

Not this time!

Didn't want to exercise today.
I didn't sleep well last night and I'm feeling drained, but I did it anyway.
I've let myself slack off before and it ALWAYS spirals back to laziness.
Won't allow that to happen again. I won't fail.

Took a before photo today. I've got a LONG way to go lol, but I'm going to get there. Probably at a snail's pace, but I'm going to get there.

Just called in for the femara and provera prescrip.
Told DH I was going to do it when we were going out on Saturday and he asked me why and why don't I just wait to see what exercising does.
I know he didn't mean it in a hurtful way AT ALL (he just doesn't want to go back to doing injections again), but him saying that really hurt me.
Like I said, he didn't say it in a mean way or anything, but it still felt like he was saying that I was going to stop exercising and go back to doing nothing again. He definitely knew that he said something 'wrong' though b/c a few mins later said to go ahead and do what I wanted and he would support me lol.
If he did actually mean that, I can't say I really blame him for thinking it though b/c that's what I did before.
 But like I said, not this time. I have a fire under my butt and it's not going out any time soon.
____

Zoe is doing great. It's crazy how well she can mimic words now. She still doesn't actually say too much, or well, more like say things we understand lol, but if we say a word to her, she tries her best to say it back.
Thankfully she hasn't said any curse words.... yet.

She's quite the social butterfly too. Every time we go out now she waves, smiles, and says hi to people.
She'll clam up if they say anything to her, but she comes around and will do her little toddler flirts. It's adorable and I really hope she keeps this attitude. Being shy sucks.

No comments: