Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hmm, maybe good?

I don't think I've ever seen my OPKs so totally negative before.
There is usually a very distinct test line on all of my opks no matter where I'm at in the cycle.
But now, the line is very very very faint. Almost not there.
Not sure what to make of it. I guess it's good? At least I'm hoping so. Not sure what it would mean but it's something at least.

The spotting has lightened up but hasn't gone away. I only notice it here and there throughout the day when I use the bathroom.
____

Bruised my ass yesterday pulling weeds in the front yard.
I spent 3.5hours pulling weeds and still only managed to do half of the front yard.
Yeah, that's how bad it is. Our front yard looks TERRIBLE. We were hoping the grass would grow in, but with all of the weeds it's not happening so we have to do it manually :\
Sat my ass down and started pulling yesterday. Still, 3 and a half hours and I only did half the yard.. and our yard is not that dang big. Geeze....
 ____

We're going pacifier free today. First nap was already a disaster. She spent it screaming in her crib until it was time to get her up so DH could take her to church :\
Am NOT looking forward to this but it has to be done so it doesn't do anything permanent to her teeth.

No comments: