Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Holy crapola!!

Today was fun.. for the most part.

I woke up at 4 and couldn't get back to sleep, that sucked...
Then we had to take the car in to get serviced and new tires. That took 2 hours. Keeping a toddler entertained for that long is rough. Thankfully there was a really nice older couple also there that Zoe couldn't get enough of.
We then headed to the zoo after :D YAY! Super busy even for a weekday. Sheesh!

Zoe loved the gorillas and giraffe and a sea turtle. She was already pretty tired though so really didn't want to look at much after the giraffe.

1) Loving the sea turtle 2) Patiently waiting to feed the giraffe 3) posing w/ daddy in front of the elephants



We only spent a couple of hours there. It was getting hot, we were all tired and hungry.

We eventually got home and I took an OPK along w/ a HPT
And this is what I saw...
OPK was almost positive!! WOO

Since I don't get to see that that often and I had to make sure it wasn't a fluke b/c the urine was SUPER dark b/c I hadn't had anything to drink since early morning.... I took multiple OPKs.... this is the latest one and it is most def a positive this time :D
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Last time I saw this was the cycle we conceived Zoe. Lets keep that trend going and hope this is the cycle we conceive Zoe's sibling :D

So fracking excited though. Wasn't expecting this at all. I had the EWCM yesterday (and we did BD), but I certainly wasn't expecting to see this today. I thought it was just going to be another light negative OPK.
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited and getting my hopes up so much.
Pls pls pls let this be it, or at the very least, the start of regular ovulatory cycles.

I really think the starting of exercising and the increase in metformin is what is helping.

No comments: