Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!

To all of you mommas out there, Happy Mother's Day!! I hope your significant others aren't pissing you off too much today ;)
And for all of you hopeful moms, I hope you're having an amazing day :)

DH took Z to church and I'm home all by myself and loving it. Relaxing and doing whatever I want.
Which is getting on the net and using the bathroom in peace ROFL.
I would've liked to have slept in this morning but DH conveniently 'forgot' to close our bedroom door to get Z up. She came in to the room and SHRIEKED.
Scared the ever living shit out of me b/c I was asleep :P lol
Oh well... I'll sleep in another day.

Just enjoying some alone time right now.

Did I mention that DH bought me a new betta fish? I wanted an expensive pretty male, but ended up getting a 99cent blue female betta. I always feel so bad for the females b/c they're not all flashy like the males are, so I picked out a tiny little female fishy. Now she has a 5gal tank all to herself.
I think DH got me the tank for mother's day. Maybe when I was still pregnant? I can't remember.

Anyway, hoping that next year I'll be celebrating this day as a mother of 2, or 1 with another on the way :)

No comments: