Friday, May 16, 2014

Whole lot of nothing

Well, good news, the spotting seems to have stopped for now.
Bad news... OPKs haven't shown anything promising. Usually I'll get some kind of darkening here and there that teasingly gets me hopes up, but not this time. The lines have stayed super faint.
I wonder if I am one of those PCOSers that OPKs aren't good for. Weird.

Can't wait to start the femara. I just hope that my period starts like it has been the last 2 cycles. They didn't order me a new provera prescription so I'd have to call that in and then do 10 days of it which would just be more waiting and.. bleh. So yeah, come on body!

Ordered some magnesium citrate. Keep reading how a lot of people are deficient in it and that it could help me sleep better. We'll see. Going to take one before bed and hope for the best.

Z is spending the night with her granny tonight. We're going to the movie tomorrow to see Godzilla. I only wanted her to watch her a few hours, but spending the night works too. Zoe sure enjoys it. She gets stuffed full of junk food and gets to stay up late :P lol Nevermind all of those toys.

Must say, it will be nice to sleep in tomorrow. So so nice.

No comments: