Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sleep, NEED SLEEEEEEEP

I'm not sure WTH is going on but I've slept like total crap the last 2 nights and it is wearing on me :(
I'm tired, but I wake up and can't get back in to that deep sleep again.
Woke up at 4 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep.
Thought maybe some sex would help so waited until DH got up for work to pounce on him rofl.
It helped a little. Finally got back to sleep at around 6:30 but then got woken up by Z at 7 :\

I don't know what's wrong and it's frustrating as hell. Not having problems staying awake during the day but my energy levels are soooooo low.
I barely exercised today. Did bare minimum b/c I just don't have the energy to do it. It's a miracle I did anything actually.
Really hope it's better tonight.

Oh AND, my weight is up. WTF?? Isn't exercise supposed to ya know... make you LOSE weight. WTF body??
I'm sure it's only temporary but still frustrating.
Guess this is why I took measurements. Won't retake those until next week I think.

Wish we could go to the beach but nooooooo, someone had to burn part of our house. Zoe would've loved it I think.
She's having a ball playing in the little sand pit thing we got for her. She's discovered that getting it ALL over herself is loads of fun (ugh) lol.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Low iron???? I know that can cause insomnia and low energy.