Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Randomness before bed

It's so F-ing hot.
Period plus hot humid weather do not frickin mix and I will punch DH in the scrote if he says anything tomorrow when I turn the AC on.
Well, IF I turn it on... and I will if it's like this again.
It was supposed to rain, and it drizzled a little but it's only caused it to get SO frickin humid. You sweat like crazy and it just sticks to you. I dunno WTF people did back in the day before AC.

____

Period is def not normal, but I'm not complaining b/c it's not as heavy. That's a plus in my book lol.
I'd say it's at about a medium-heavy flow right now.
Hoping it goes away to at least just spotting by Saturday.
____

Enjoying the hell out of some junk food this week. Getting in all of the cravings I've had before going strict again. I'm just more determined than ever. 8 months is not that long and I'm going to kick this ass in to gear!!
____

We TOTALLY bought a leash for Zoe. ROFL
Yes, we're now one of 'those' parents that leash their child and ya know what... I don't care. It's the best invention EVER lol
I wanted one w/ a little plushie on the back but we ended up getting one with a backpack instead so we could put stuff in it. We put it on Z tonight and she loved it. She screamed when DH took it off and had a fit so we let her wear it until bed time. Going to come in handy *nodnod*

No comments: