Tuesday, May 20, 2014

EWCM?

Yep, I'm getting EWCM.
I've been feeling a bit more wet down there all day long and thought I may have seem some cm earlier, but I definitely saw it just now after using the bathroom.

My OPKs are still showing what they normally do so this will probably amount to nothing, but if there's even a little chance, then we're taking it!

And... even though I'm just torturing myself, I've been taking HPTs too. I just have so many of them and... yeah... it really is just torture. My eyes (and heart) desperately want to see a 2nd line and of course them being cheapy internet tests, some of them show a super faint nothing line.
OH well... doesn't hurt to hope for the best I guess heh.

I have to admit that I am tempted to buy some FRERs. I totally would too if DH wasn't home lol. So pathetic :P
____

Day 3 of no pacifier did not go well either.
No naps in her crib.
She did end up falling asleep in my lap for about 20mins, which was actually kind of sweet, but I'd much prefer her to sleep in her crib and get restful sleep.
She is so incredibly grumpy when she doesn't get enough sleep.
She's still crying up a storm before bedtime too. Took her about 30mins of crying before she finally went to sleep. My poor little Z :(
I feel so terrible about it and have found myself wanting to cave in but... I know this is going to be for the best. She's still little enough that we can control it and that it hasn't done any permanent damage to her teeth.

She's growing up so much though. When we got her the table, we gave her the crayons we bought a while ago along w/ a sketch book. She put the sketch book on the floor and laid on her stomach to scribble in it w/ her little legs bent at the knee . She looked so grown then. It was cute but also broke my heart a little. She's always going to be my 'baby', but she's not a baby anymore :(

No comments: