Monday, May 19, 2014

Not good, but not terrible

So, Zoe with no pacifier is going better than expected, but also just as expected.
Lots of screaming and crying and refusing to nap.

Her 2nd nap yesterday, she cried for a bit then quietly played in her crib. She never went to sleep.
Bed time, she cried for about 5min and then fell asleep. She woke up once during the night but went to sleep not even a minute later.
First nap today was another disaster, 2nd nap, almost a disaster but she's quieted down so hopefully that means she's asleep.

We went out and bought her a used kiddy table w/ 2 chairs. Paid $12 for it. Meh, wish it had been a little cheaper but Zoe really likes it.

They had this really cute wooden play kitchen for $70.
This one actually
http://kidsdecorgalore.com/pro1003418.html
But it was on hold for someone. Zoe spotted it and LOVED messing with it. Will have to keep an eye out for another one.
Wish I had the tools, I would totally try to make something for her myself. May convince DH to do it :D Seems like it would be a fun project.
____

Haven't noticed any spotting for 2 days now. Woot :D
Hoping that's a good sign. Or it could be like last cycle and I'll start spotting again tomorrow with AF arriving in a few days.

Took an opk and a hpt for the hell of it. OPK looks like how they usually do. Not that super faint line that I was getting before.
Is it sad that I'm hoping for a miracle and something popping up on the hpt? lol

IF that bleeding was from ovulation and the POP I felt was actually ovulation... I'd only be like... 4 or 5 dpo right now if that. We did DTD the AM before the spotting started so... if there's a chance that I did ovulate, there could be a chance.
Pfft, we'll see I guess. Not holding my breath... much ;)

No comments: