Friday, May 23, 2014

90% sure

I'm about that sure that I ovulated yesterday. :D
Think those pinching aches I felt was ovulation. So excited!!! *happy dance*
Of course I'll be disappointed if AF shows, but to even ovulate is such a huge huge deal.
Going to try to keep from testing w/ wondfos until at least Wednesday. I'll only be 6dpo then lol. I think that's long enough ;) heh
I'll try to save the FRERs until 8 or 9 depending on what I'm seeing on the wondfos. Come on possible eggy.... give Zoe a sibling!
____

Zoe went down without a peep last night! WOO! Can't say the same for her naps, or the nap this morning though. Lots of screaming and she even tried to do the flop to the floor tantrum to keep from being dragged off to her room. I couldn't help but laugh :P
I thought it was funny and adorable.
While some of the toddler behavior is frustrating, I can't help but laugh when Zoe start to fake cry or tantrum. I just think it's so ridiculously adorable when she does it.
I don't encourage it by any means and I certainly don't give in to her at all but when she starts, I can't help but burst out laughing.
Would probably look like the meanest mom ever.

No comments: