Monday, October 1, 2012

Eczema

Pretty sure Zoe has eczema :( My poor girl's cheeks are bumpy, dry, and just looks bad at times. I' ve been putting lotion on her to help. It has helped a little with the dryness. Thankfully it doesn't seem to bother her and she gets a giant smile when I put the lotion on her hehe.

She's been sleeping better during the day... for the most part. Some days are better than others.

We've been giving her diluted apple and prune juice to help with her constipation. Only a very small amount but it seems to be helping. Just changed the grossest poop yet. No blowout but it was close....yuck.

What else what else...

I gave my notice to DH. Told him that I'm only pumping until she's 3m old. My nips and sanity cant take it any longer. My nipples were ok for a while, but I think having to pump for longer to get the same amount as before is doing a number on them. They ares so damn sore and raw right now.
DH better not expect me to do this for the next one(s). I may try bfing but if that doesn't work out, formula it is!!! Can't even imagine trying to pump with a newborn and a 1 or however year old.
____

Diet is...meh. Difficult eating right when all you want is junk food lol. We haven't bought any so I've actually been trying my best not to bake anything bad rofl. It's a struggle.
My diet will eventually get on the right track. I WILL be thinner and healthier by the time we start ttc again.

No comments: