Wednesday, October 3, 2012

2 months old

Wow.... I can't believe she's 2 months old today... AND that it has only been 2 months lol.

I'll cut this short b/c I still need to eat before she wakes.... here's some Zoe spam :)

DH loves holding her like this heh. She loves it too. It always makes me laugh b/c she reminds me of an old lazy bulldog just laying around :P Hmmm.... that didn't really come out as a compliment did it? heh

She really does love that security blanket.

DH making her 'walk' :P and our dog Cid checking her out.


And lots of smiles this morning in her Halloween footie PJs.
You can see the eczema on her cheeks. Poor baby. I hope it clears up soon.




And I've come around on the footie PJs. I still don't use zipper ones (we only have 1 thankfully), but the snap/button ones aren't bad at all and keep her nice and warm.
We have a few from a coworker of DH's. I dunno who the hell designed the ones she bought but all I could do was think WTF? when I saw some of them.
Some have only buttons on one leg.... and others only have buttons to the crotch. Really???

4 comments:

Meike said...

Ben had the same , like dry , red skin feels rough and kinda raised ? I used Penaten Naturals Face creme and it worked really well , I think it's called Johnsons Naturals over there .
Happy 2 month Miss Zoe XX

unaffected said...

She is so beautiful! Even with the eczema, I want to pinch and kiss her cheeks! :)

SLES75 said...

Seriously...sooo cute!!! I can't believe she's 2 months already! She's growing up fast :)

debbie said...

Zoe is gorgeous. Love those chubby cheeks and her smile in the Halloween pj's pics makes me melt!! You should enlarge and frame for her nursery or your home. Reminds me of the print by Anne Geddes years ago that shows a baby girl surrounded by pink roses. She is smiling so hard her eyes are squeezed closed! If you don't know what I mean, I will post a pic for you as I have it framed and in my home to this day. I'm sure that baby must be a young woman by now lol. Anyway, I was also wondering about what looks to be a purple butterfly bib in the other pic. Is that what it is? It is so sweet for a baby girl. debbie