Monday, October 22, 2012

Soooo grumpy

And for once, I'm not talking about Zoe.
I am so damn grumpy when I wake up with her lol. First time is ok... it's the 2nd time that wakes the beast.
I am not happy when it happens because usually I've only just gotten to sleep an hour before.
Oh well. We can't all be perky when we wake hehe.
____

Been trying to get more photos and video of Zoe smiling, but as soon as she sees the camera, she gets all serious and will not smile for anything...sigh.
Gonna have to sneak attack to get some good shots now.

She's starting to eat more. She probably would have sooner, but she always seemed satisfied with what we gave her so didn't give her more.
We are now though. Having to bust out more of her larger bottles.
Think she may be going through a growth spurt or is about to.
She's getting so big.
____

So DH's friend is stationed in the Netherlands right now and DH wants to visit him before he gets moved again in a couple years.
I would like to go as well, but DH wants to go next summer.
With tickets being as much as they are and Zoe being her age AND hopefully I'll be pregnant by then....I dunno.
If we wanted to go... it would be the time to do it, but traveling with a child that young, possibly being pregnant...the expense, I think DH is now considering going alone.
Not sure if I'm fine with that though. Not that I have a problem with him going alone...it's that he would want to spend 2 weeks there....and it would still be a lot of money that we could spend on more important things... especially if we're expecting another.
The 2 weeks away though....uuuuugh. Zoe isn't even all that demanding right now and the thought of not getting a break for 2 weeks makes me want to cry lol.
Sigh... I dunno. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If your DH does go alone, I am here to tell you its not easy doing it alone, but it is also not the end of the world. (Somedays it feels like). I am married and do it alone for 3-6 weeks at a time as DH is a trucker. Just make a deal that if he goes alone, you get 2 weeks off when he gets back. :)