Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Uuuuuugh

Holy frackin crap will my nipple just needs to stop itching already!!! It is driving me crazy!! I swear, I'm going to scratch or pinch the damn thing off!!
I mean if it itched every once in a while.. ok that's NP, but it is CONSTANT and since it's the nipple, it gets all tender and sensitive b/c I'm constantly rubbing, scratching, pinching it trying to get it to stop.
I put aloe on it but that did NOTHING.

Don't get me wrong, I will gladly suffer through this and more.... it's just irritating lol :P

I slept like total shit early this morning. Everything seemed to be going fine until about 4:30. Woke up and couldn't get comfortable. My lower back started to ache and my hips were starting to really bother me if I tried to lay on either side.
Did eventually get a little bit more sleep thankfully, but I'm feeling it today.
Before my appointment, I was running on nothing but nerves and now that that's over and everything is ok.. I'm pooped.

Getting a lot of aches down below. Probably from the u/s. At least that's my guess. I usually feel a little bit of aching afterwards.

Had some bad gags today before we ate lunch. We went grocery shopping and then grabbed some Arby's on the way home. I usually eat about an hour before we did and my body was not happy with the delay and I started to gag like crazy when we got home. Thankfully it didn't start in the store.. probably b/c I was sucking on a mint.

I'm feeling kind of guilty b/c I haven't been eating well. Or well, not as well as I should. I thought that once I was pregnant, I'd be eating nothing but healthy stuff, tons of salads, etc.. and that is NOT happening.
Like I've said.. I have NO appetite for meat... well.. "normal" meat. And I just don't want veggies.
I can actually eat the veggies without losing my appetite though unlike the meat.
It's just so unappetizing even typing that out.
BUT the weird thing is... I want processed meat.. like lunchmeat, hot dogs etc. I CRAVE it. WTF? I mean I was almost drooling over a tin of vienna sausages today in the store, and then we realized that I'd have to heat them up if I wanted them so DH forbid me from getting it lol.
Why the hell does processed meat sound SO good to me right now when regular ole meat makes me lose my appetite?
At least I do have cravings for some good stuff, like salsa. Mmmm salsa.... and fruit (especially anything tart), and I am LOVING pickles.
Yes, I'm a total cliche. I don't want pickles with some weird combo of food, but I can't get enough of pickles... especially if they're spicy or "zesty". LOVE IT!

No comments: