Monday, January 16, 2012

Oh yeah

I've been thinking about this a lot lately...
I think I'm starting to lean more towards just being numbed up during labor. I mean I still want to see what the natural thing feels like, but I also don't want to be exhausted from the contractions and all of that stuff. I want to actually be able to rest, eat and enjoy my baby when it arrives instead of being so tired and worn out b/c I couldn't do anything b/c of the pain.
Not that I even know what it's going to feel like and how I'll respond to it.

It's still a long time to think about it though and I'm sure I'll change my mind a few more times lol.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have decided that when I do get pregnant I don't want to feel a thing give me all the glorious drugs they have

LisaL said...

Lol, right on!