Sunday, January 22, 2012

Feeling kinda blah

Not sure what's going on with my body right now, but overall I just feel really blah. My head feels like I'm on the verge of getting a headache and just feeling really worn down and stiff.
Need DH to give me a good massage.
And I've slept pretty well these last 2 nights, but I never feel rested.
I'm thinking maybe I'm dehydrated. I haven't been drinking nearly enough. I can't drink plain water b/c it makes me gag so I've been drinking ginger ale and milk a lot. We bought one of those flavor things...Mio? Those egg shaped water flavor things.... DH wanted to try it. He didn't like it so I'm going to use it to help w/ the water gagging problem.
It's not bad. Good flavor, but it's like any kind of flavoring that is sugar free... it leaves a dry/powdery feeling if you use too much of it.

I really can't complain about anything though. My VERY minor symptoms are nothing compared to what some women have to go through.

____
Oh I had a terrible heartbreaking dream last night.
I can't remember how it started, I just remember that someone handed me this tiny little fetus that someone miscarried. The baby was only about 2-3 inches long and was still barely alive when handed to me soaked in blood and mucus.
I just broke down crying in the dream and kept talking soothingly to this poor little baby, telling it to hold on and not die.
I placed it on a counter on top of a piece of cloth and just watched this poor sweet baby die while hearing the woman who miscarried it crying in the background.
I placed a hand on my stomach and with tears still running down my face pleaded with my LO to not go anywhere, to be ok and be healthy.

UGH just a terrible dream to have right now, but really speaks my fears.
SO many of the women from the August DD on a forum that I go to have lost their LOs... SO many and it has freaked everyone out.
We feel terrible for these women and their losses, but it's such a reminder that nothing is guaranteed and it's scary.

No comments: