Sunday, January 15, 2012

9w5d

Snickers... mmmmmmmmm
I should've bought more than just the one... damnit.
DH was eating some kind of health bar last night and it reminded me of a snickers and that's all I've been thinking about since lol.
Well that and this awful headache I'm getting. NOt sure if it's dehydration or not.

It's a very low symptom day today. Have the headache, had that feeling like I wanted to gag earlier after drinking a lot of water, but didn't and that's about it.
I didn't have any sex dreams last night but I woke up wanting some DH. So I laid there until his alarm clock went off and nudged him :P hehe
He was more than willing so, YAY SEX!
And since it wasn't too far from when we did it last time, absolutely no spotting at all this time! WOO!

I'm still getting random aches in the ladybits area, but they're not noticeable until I do something to I guess aggrivate it. Like in the shower, I blew my nose and that caused a pulling sensation on my right side.
Or laying in bed and stretching or moving a certain way will cause the same thing to happen. It's not painful or anything so not worried about it. Hoping it's RLP meaning that my little bean in there is growing in to a big bean :D heh
_____________
And I just want to be clear in case the link I posted yesterday offended anyone.
I am SO not trying to tell anyone how they should birth their child. I just thought some of the information on the website was interesting. (Such as I didn't know that all midwives weren't RNs.. although I guess that should've been obvious if I actually thought about it lol)...
And I just think some of the drama is fun to read :P

I mean I have my own opinions, but they're only for how me, myself, and I want to birth. If people want to homebirth, water birth, birth center, hospital, drugged up, no drugs, c-sec... whatever. I really don't care how others want to do it. I'll just sit back and be happy to read all about your experience with whatever you choose though... b/c I'm a freak and love reading labor & delivery stories :D

No comments: