Wednesday, January 11, 2012

9w1d

Gag city today.
Thought it was going to be another boring nothing day. BOY was I wrong.

Woke up feeling fine. Put in my suppository, poured myself a glass of milk, took my synthroid and felt off.
Nothing major.
Fast forward and it's close to lunch time. I eat it a bit early b/c I usually just get hungry early. Well, today's lunch was a bit late and my body was not having any of it.
Went to the grocery store with DH and we were going to get something after.
While still in the store... the gagging kicked in. Absolutely no nausea or anything to tell me that it's going to happen. I just get that feeling in my chest/throat and I gag and the bad thing is, the more I think about it, the more it happens.
So yeah, that wasn't fun in the grocery store trying to keep it together and not gross everyone out with my random gagging lol.

Eating did help, but typing and thinking about it now is causing it to happen again.

I really can't complain though. So many women have awful symptoms that completely drain them, so I am def counting myself lucky for only having to deal with this.

I must say that I do wish my boobs would get bigger lol. You read everything saying that your breasts should be getting bigger by now, I look down and nope... still the same.
They WERE getting bigger, but now that they're not really sore any longer.. they went back down to their usual size.
It would be nice to sport a D cup... hide some of this stomach fat that I've gained :P hehe

No comments: