Friday, January 20, 2012

10w3d

Holy crud that is weird to see.... 10weeks. WOW

Is it strange that I'm still not really THAT excited?
Don't get me wrong, I am more than thrilled to be pregnant, but it still feels like I just can't let myself totally believe it.
I think it's all of the horror stories/experiences I keep reading. Not that I go looking for it, they just appear on the various websites that I go to.
Like someone losing their baby at 14w or later. It scares me to death and it feels like if I allow myself to just totally be happy that something bad is going to happen and completely blindside me.
Makes me emotional that I'm even like that.
I want this more than anything and I still can't fully enjoy it.
I hope this feeling will fade away.
______

Ok enough feeling sorry for myself.... nothing much going on today. Had a gag-attack this morning b/c I was imagining smelling my dog's farts lol. UGH it was awful last night. I dunno how that much gas and stank can come out of a dog his size.
Be warned people wanting a smooshed face dog (like a pug).... they 100% will fart!
______

I'm so jealous when I read about preg women having wet dreams. LOL That's embarassing to admit, but come on.. who doesn't want a free, no work required orgasm??
I had a dream the other night where I was just starting to O. The dream woke me up, but not b/c I was actually Oing IRL. Booooooooo... could've at least let me stay asleep to finish it.... sigh. ;)
______

Oh yeah.. I need to start working on the mural again! I said I would after this last u/s. I need to get on that. August really isn't that far away and with my slow ass.. I need all the time I can get.
I'll start on it this weekend. DH is going to be out of the house so I'll have some time to myself... not that I don't now.. I'm just being lazy :P

Just for a reminder... here's what I have so far. It's been like this for over a year now. Just never wanted to work on it because of kinda obvious infertile/miscarriage reasons.
Going to completely cover this wall and have it bleed over a little to the adjacent walls.
I'm going to work on this one after I get done with this small area first
Going to make a little sign post mural with a big tree on the corner that wraps around. I think that will be a bit easier to do. Get me warmed up to work on the larger more complicated wall.

2 comments:

socialite_baby said...

Congrats on the 10 week mark! I think it's normal to be completely terrified throughout pregnancy and even after birth. As infertiles it seems like we're exposed to miscarriages/stillbirth/infant loss more than a normal fertile woman is, she gets to stay in la la pregnancy land. Just think, you have plenty more years of worrying ahead of you!

I thought we lucked out with yorkies and a chihuahua that we would get minimal farting dogs and they truly are, but the ones that do slip are horrendous! They only ever fart on me too!

Unknown said...

My blue heeler can clear a room