Tuesday, January 17, 2012

10w

Oh my hormones are RAGING right now.
I'll just say in light of my previous post.... like I said, I don't care how women birth, but after reading about the STUPID risk of going unassisted... yeah... I have a BIG fucking problem with that.
To have absolutely no one there other than your DH or family/friends is STUPID.
Just think about that for a damn second. What if your baby gets stuck?? What if there's meconium in the amniotic fluid? What about if the placenta seperates from the uterus? What if what if what if... there are SO many things that can go totally wrong in a completely normal healthy pregnancy that it's scary to even think about. Is your DH or family/friends going to know what to do besides calling 911?? Are they going to be able to see the signs that something is wrong?
At least have a mostly hands off CNM to assist and help if something goes wrong. If everything goes great... YAY, you'll still get your natural birth that you did almost all by yourself. But if something goes wrong, at least you'll have someone there that can recognize the signs and help as best they can while getting you to a hospital.

Anyway, that is all I'm saying on it. I think I told my opinion very fucking clear and if you don't like it. Tough shit... it's my blog where I can say whtever I want.. so Pfffft :P lol
That's my immature moment of the morning ;)

Anywho!
Calm for a moment while I get the hormones under control...
10 weeks! Holy crap!
I wish I could say it snuck up on me, but hells no it didn't! It took FOREVER to get here!
When people say the first tri drags, YES IT DOES.

I hope everything is ok tomorrow. I had some weird kind of pain when I got up this morning to fix breakfast. Not sure how to explain it b/c it wasn't really a cramp and it wasn't the pulling sensation AND it felt like it started right behind my belly button and slowly radiated towards the vag. *shrugs* I went back to sleep and I feel fine now so... yeah.

Also, things in the vag area seem to be getting a lot more wetter. I noticed it the other day but figured it was just from DTD, but it was very obvious yesterday when putting in my suppositories that it was me.

I have almost no appetite for meat except I REALLY want a lunchmeat sandwich. Now I know I could have one if I heated up the lunch meat, but I want it cold! DH said we could heat it up and then pop it back in the fridge to cool off, but meh. I'll just have to live without it.

It's just weird that I'm having an aversion to meat when that is all I wanted before.. and kind of ironic considering that I was eating Primal lol. Wonder if other pregnant Primal women have the same problem?
Last night, I barely touched my dinner. I ate about 4 bites of the porkchop, ate 1/2c of corn and that was it. Well, that was it until I had an orange and an apple.... and 2 pickle spears heh.
Meh, I can't really complain. This aversion will help to keep my weight gain under control.
Thankfully my weight hasn't moved in a while so PHEW. Don't need to be getting fatter too quickly!

If everything is ok tomorrow and remains OK throughout... I'm SO scared about my blood pressure. I just know it's going to become a problem and reading about pre-e scares the shit out of me.
I'm in the south so I'm sure docs here are well prepared to treat others such as myself, but it's still scary.

No comments: