Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lazy day

One of those overcast, raining outside days that just saps your energy.
Love it most of the time. Just one of those days you want to sit in the house and just nap all day long heh.
____

Having some gagging issues today. Seems to be pretty sensitive when it does happen. Just imagining a bad smell kicks it in to gear.
Thank goodness the gingerale is helping though.
____

Read that going off of the progesterone supps could cause symptoms to reduce even more.
My nipple def hasn't been itchy since coming off of it, BUT I seem to be a lot more tired than usual. Not sure if that's b/c of the weather we've been having though.
And my meat aversion isn't as bad. I still don't want any, but eating some doesn't make me lose my appetite now.

Feeling pretty achy down below. It's not constant, but it feels like I'm experiencing that pulling sensation a bit more frequently.
And it could just be constipation, but it's sort of a heavy feeling down there as well.

Still nothing on the doppler. Booooo fat stomach!
In case anyone is wondering how big these things are... at least the one I have... here's a photo
Not very large at all. A lot smaller than what I was expecting. Not sure WHAT I was expecting actually lol.

No comments: