Monday, January 16, 2012

9w6d

Almost 10w. Wow...

Yesterday was meh. The headache finally went away, but tried to show back up in the early evening. Thankfully it eventually just went away again.

Also dinner was interesting. I was hungry, and then I had the food in front of me and my appetite just completely disappeared. I shouldn't have eaten, but I forced it down anyway and learned that if I eat too much or what my body/hormones thinks is too much, the gagging will start. Thankfully it wasn't that bad but now I know.

I wish I could sleep through the night. Or well, get back to sleep easily after waking up to pee.
I'm fine until around 2am.. and for some reason, I have so much trouble getting back to sleep. DH's snoring doesn't help either, plus he kept turning towards me breathing all heavy in my face b/c he has a cold (yet he's avoiding kissing me on the lips... sigh).

I had a couple of nightmares last night. Don't remember the first one, but the 2nd one was a bit freaky.

Dreamt that this woman's ex-husband or husband was totally psycho and figured out how to transfer his personality and strength in to other people by some kind of goop he injected in to others.
Well the guy ends up putting it in to their 3yo little daughter and it's like a scene out of hell. The kid's face gets all distorted, and the mother doesn't want to hurt her baby, but has no choice b/c well, it's not her baby anymore so she started to kick this toddler, and I mean REALLY kicking the shit out of the poor baby, but it's not having any effect except to make her limbs more twisted and terrifying.
The woman gets her other 2 children and runs in to a bedroom with them and tells them to hide in the closet and not make any noise while she braces herself up against the door to keep the child/psycho out.
Well the dream was a bit like a movie after this. It flashes to some women gossiping in a hair salon about what happened. They start talking about how the mother is being charged with the murder of her entire family.
 The scene goes black, and the woman wakes up to find herself laying beside her dead husband and surrounded by police and paramedics.
She asks what is going on and they tell her that she's under arrest for murdering her family, but she's injured herself so is being checked out by paramedics before they transfer her to a hospital.
The police go in to another room to talk and she's left in the room w/ a female paramedic. The lady-para starts laughing in her psycho ex-husbands voice and pulls out a syringe filled with his mind transfer stuff in it. The woman starts screaming trying to get away but she's in constraints and the lady-para injects her in the foot with the stuff.....

And that's when I woke up :P

I don't mind nightmares. Sure they're a bit freakier now b/c they're so detailed but I just wish they didn't involve kicking the shit out of some twisted posessed demonic toddler around o_O

1 comment:

Lisa said...

My goodness, that is a freaky dream. I'd probably be sobbing. You could totally pitch it to movie people, they'd probably love it. :)