Thursday, January 12, 2012

Not too bad

It's been a pretty good day today. Gagging was minimal, but seems to be gone now.
I'm still getting those weird mild aches down below. It's gotta be round ligament right?

Oh I had the most amazing looking dream last night. Seriously, I woke up in awe.
The context of the dream was stupid, it was set hundreds of years ago, but there were cheerleaders in it o_O
Anyway, the whole look of the dream was just.. well.. dreamy lol. It looked like an animated movie.
It was on a beach that was surrounded by small cliffs and jungle. Very busy with a lot of beach combers and BIG ships w/ their sails out in the water. Everything was so saturated with color. The sky was blue, purple, pink and orange and UGH man, I wish there was technology to record dreams b/c this would've been amazing.

Well enough of that... I bought a maternity dress the other day. Old Navy is having a sale and I was looking through and saw one that I liked. We're going to a wedding at the end of Feb so I figured it would come in handy :)
link to it
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=8764600020004&cid=70125&locale=en_US
or just a photo of the dress.
I especially like it b/c it has sleeves! Designers need to get it in to their heads that not all women want to show off their fat arms or dark pits :\


And yeah, that's about it. Going to start working on the nursery probably next week after my appointment. If everything is still looking good then I'll work on it again (and post photos of couse).

I've just been so lazy. I brought in all of the Christmas decor from outside, but I haven't put it up yet. It's just all sitting in the dining room.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this dress!!!! Thank you for posting it!