Tuesday, January 10, 2012

9 weeks

Man, I can not believe I am 9 weeks pregnant!! That thought it just so alien to me.
It's like even though I was trying for this for SO long and wanted it SO bad, when it finally happened, and finally stuck.... it just doesn't seem real at all. Like I'm living someone else's life.
It's seriously bizarre to think that there is a little baby in there. Hell, I think I've only said twice now, out loud, that I'm pregnant b/c it's just weird!

Oh crap, I forgot to say what this blog is going to be about. Basically it's going to be my pregnancy journal. I'm going to try to post on here every day and just give a detailed account on what's going on.
______________

Today... I woke up feeling like shit.
I fell asleep easy enough, but I woke up at around 2am and could not get back in to that deep sleep. I kept waking up about every 10 mins.
Surprisingly I'm really not all that tired right now, but I can tell that I didn't sleep well.

I don't feel very pregnant today. I had a very minor gag incident this morning after I drank some water, but that's been it and it could've easily been caused b/c I was nervous and worried about not feeling pregnant.

Diarrhea just a minute ago... awesome :\
I've been trying to eat foods that I know will trigger things to move along, but I certainly don't want diarrhea. I just don't want the butthole ripping poo I've had a couple of times now.

I've been feeling random aches down below. Some were on my right side, and then it moved to the left. I think it's bowel and what I ate for lunch and the diarrhea issue is causing it. *shrugs*

Uhm what else... my left nipple itches like crazy and I can't scratch it like I want to! lol My nipple is just sensitive enough that I can't really get a good scratch in and have to be all delicate about it which ends up just making it itch more. BLEH!

Dreams are still very detailed. They're not really vivid and haven't been. Like I said, they're just detailed.
Like say before, if I dreamt about a house, I'd remember it was a house, and I was there with someone.
Now if I had the same dream, I'd be able to tell you the color of the house, the name of the street, what the weather was like, who I was there with, what they were wearing, what I was wearing, and every other little detail. It's weird that pregnancy causes that to happen. Wonder if it's the progesterone?

I think that's it so far today. I may be moody too, but it's not irrational and it doesn't come out of nowhere.
______________

I just hope everything is ok. Even though I am used to my symptoms coming and going, it does still worry me.
I have to admit that watching a friend lose her LO when she was this far along scared the shit out of me.
It's like, just because you saw that little heartbeat... it doesn't mean everything is ok. Anything can happen.
I don't want to go in next week and be totally oblivious to the worst possible outcome, ya know? I need to worry b/c if I suddenly had something like that happen to me.. I don't want to be totally 100% shocked by it.
Hope that made sense.

1 comment:

Just T said...

I jumped over from the IF world to follow your pregnancy blog. I love the decorations!