Sunday, January 15, 2017

Noooo... I needs it!

Sitting here with Ez and getting a caffeine withdrawal headache. Sigh...
DH is off Monday so we decided to just wait until then to go grocery shopping. Welp.. I ran out of my diet dr pepper on Friday. Normally that isn't a problem since we go grocery shopping Saturday.
Sigh.. today is going to suck :(

And I dunno if we're all sick with something or if it's just the dry air in the house causing some issues or what, but 4 out of 5 of us have a cough.
For myself, it's a damn annoying ass tickle in the back of my throat that makes me cough. I feel fine. Don't feel like I have a cold or anything.
Oren did have a cough, but he seems to be over it. And Zoe got it next and seems to be getting over it, so hopefully I will too. DH coughs every once in a while. Not as bad as I'm needing to.
I'm not hacking up a lung or anything, it's just when that tickle starts up... I'm clearing my throat and coughing trying to relieve the feeling.
And of course it happens mostly when I'm trying to get to sleep... :\
____

No CPAP for DH yet, damnit!
Of course his doctor has to milk it for all it's worth and have him come in a bazillion times. Just give him his machine and THEN you can do a follow-up appointment to see how things are going. But no.. he had his sleep study, now he has to go back...to I guess get his machine then... then again for another follow up....
DH described the whole process to me. Sounds like his settings are pretty high. No more stomach sleeping for him, but at least he gets to sleep on his back again.
____

So we started feeling a bit bad that we didn't get Ez anything for Christmas. And he always looks longingly at his siblings when they run off and play.... so we splurged a bit and bought him a walker.... a batmobile walker that was too much but damn cute lol. Will hopefully get it Tuesday.
It's so cute! Just hope the other kids don't break it trying to get in to it themselves.
____

Gotta cut this short.... Ez woke up in a fussy mood. Gotta go Mom :D

No comments: