Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Hair and getting started

Couldn't think of a clever title....so there ya go lol.
Bought some new hair products.

 First up, I bought some Hask deep conditioner. Was looking to get another little bottle of oil and saw this pack for a dollar and decided to get it. Just used it and it smells so nice. Like a citrus Fraser fur scent to it which I just love.
Using it.... it was very thick. I ended up using the whole packet for my hair. It may have been a little too much, but only just a little. You're supposed to leave it on clean wet hair for 10min and then rinse which I did. It surprisingly rinsed out really quickly. You know how some conditioners feel like they never want to rinse out of your hair and leaves everything slick. Not this stuff. It actually felt like I rinsed my hair too much lol.

Oh and I bought some Mane n' Tail at Walmart.
Thought I was buying shampoo and conditioner. Sigh... I really need to pay more attention :P
I used the Deep Moisturizing one first. The scent was really like and clean smelling. Seemed like a decent enough shampoo. Nothing special really as far as I could tell. It didn't strip my color anymore than the shampoo I had been using so that's good.


Oh And I also bought a different type of oil. This one says it's more for shine or whatnot. Not sure when I'll use it.
And I was wrong. They don't have giant bottles of oil. What I thought was giant bottles was actually just shampoo and conditioner lol. I may try those out one day :)


Also bought this stuff to use on Zoe's hair. Smells great... not so sure on how well it works. Used some last night on her hair and don't really think it helped getting out the tangles. Maybe it prevents the hair from tangling instead of getting out tangles that are already there?


The Batmobile walker came yesterday!! YAY!
Ezra of course isn't old enough to know he can move in it yet lol. But he seemed to enjoy the little activities on it. (squeaky horn you press on.. think dog toy squeaker. 4 lights that play a different sound each. A yellow button that plays some song... not the Batman theme which is disappointing lol. And a couple other things. Nothing spectacular.)



Of course the other 2 thought it was great and Zoe was pushing him around everywhere. While I was prepping dinner, DH comes in to the kitchen and tells me that she actually pushed EZ all the way in to her room and that they were having a sleep over lol. Aww.
Of course she had to go run and put her Robin costume on too ;)


And Oren just being crazy. I dunno what is with this child, but he likes sliding his way in to the basket that hangs under the stroller. All you hear is a ton of giggles as he's sneaking his way in to it lol. Crazy child.
____

So we finally started our healthy diet last night.
We went grocery shopping and spent a ton of meat and healthy stuff. But a lot of that meat should last for more than just this week. At least we hope so lol.
We figured out that some things are cheaper to buy at Sam's Club than the grocery store. I mean, that seems pretty obvious, but we never really compared before. Think we'll be buying our apples and a few other things from there from now on.

I did end up exercising later in the afternoon. I didn't want to, but I was determined to do it.
It was only about 25mins on the elliptical and I didn't do it too hard.
I'm WAY out of shape and didn't want to push myself to the point of being super sore the next day or anything.
My thighs did actually get sore yesterday afterwards. That's how out of shape I am. Not even pushing it hard and I still got sore.

I really don't want to do anything today. At least not right now. All I want to do is sleep.
Think Ez had gas last night and started fussing at around midnight and DID NOT STOP until I finally fed him at 3am. That entire time I was constantly getting up to put his paci back in his mouth b/c he'd spit it out and start fussing.
So frustrating.
And it didn't stop there... every time there was a lull in between fusses... Oren would fuss or DH's snoring would get particularly bad... so I couldn't even snooze.
So I feed him.... finish pumping.. put him back to bed blahblah. Get back to bed at 4. I think I fell asleep just before or just after 5am... and then he started fussing again at 6.
Are you F-ing kidding me????
At around 6:30... he actually woke up and started babbling in his bassinet. I just brought him to bed with me. Snuggled him up close and fell asleep. Thankfully he did too.... and then Oren woke up at 7:20. Ez was still sleeping and so was Zoe.
I finally got up at 7:40. Put Ez back in his bassinet and got Oren. He had poop and looked to have probably did it during the night (maybe when I heard him fussing on of those times over the monitor). So his butt was all red and sore from sitting in it for too long so he was super cranky and whiny... poor baby :(

So yeah.... I'm just running on empty here right now. Caffeine isn't touching this exhaustion at all.
I'm gonna try out one of those dance workouts today, but it may only be for a few minutes before I say fuck it. Going to at least try though... just haven't figured out when. Maybe when Oren is down for a nap.

I'll see about getting a before shot today.
Forgot to weigh yesterday, so did it this morning.
Starting weight is 222.0. A few pounds less than I thought it would be so i guess that's a good thing lol.


No comments: