Tuesday, January 17, 2017

I don't want to, but said i would

Really don't wanna do this, especially after actually seeing the photos lol.

Yikes man... yikes. I looked like this at the end of my pregnancy! I shouldn't still look like this, but here I am in all of my glory.
And thanks to my sports bra and nipple pads... my boobs look wonky too. Awesome.
Think that's the least of my worries though.

Hopefully this will be the last time I look like this. No.. not hopefully. This WILL be the last time I look like this. This WILL be the last time I'm this big.

Also didn't end up exercising until just a little bit ago (7:30pm). My mom stopped by earlier and that along with pumping and the kids... I just didn't feel like it.
I was coming up with my excuse as to why I didn't exercise, but thought about what I said.... no more lame excuses.
Yes.... I am still exhausted... which is why I took it easy on the elliptical once again, but not as easy as yesterday.
Time to get some new healthy habits for once and stop making excuses to be lazy.
____

And finally...

So... I let the kids out in to the backyard. With only 2 small dogs... there shouldn't be too much poop back there. Yeah I know.. still gross.
But they managed to not get any on them and they were playing pretty well... that is until they were quiet. Too quiet.
So I get up and see Zoe dumping a small bucket of stuff all over Oren's head as he's running away.
Uuuuuuuuuugh.
It was a mixture of ash from the grill, dirt from the yard, and potting mix. Awesome.
These pictures are actually after I tried to brush off a lot of it. These pics just don't do this justice.
He had a layer on him and it took multiple shampoos to get all the dirt and grime out of his hair.

Geeze.....



No comments: