Friday, January 6, 2017

For fun

WITHOUT prompting, ask your child these questions and write EXACTLY what they say: Zoe edition....

1. What is something I say a lot? I got toys
 2. What makes me happy? pick up all the toys and it's all clean
3. What makes me sad? I dunno
4. How tall am I? Uuuhm, I dunno
5. How old am I? Uuuuhm, 6
6. What's my favorite thing to do? Uuuhm... pumping (pumping breastmilk)
7. What makes me proud? Baby
8. What is my favourite food? chocolate
9. Do I have a favorite child? Yes
10. If I could go anywhere, where would it be? Yeah, grocery store
11. Do you think you could live without me? Yeah
12. What's my favorite song? Bah Bah Black sheep
13. How do you annoy me? pick up trash
14. What is my favorite movie. Finding Dory
15. Who do I have a crush on? Baby
16. Where was I born? In the bedroom
17. What is my favourite show? A Christmas one
18. Who's my best friend? Me (awwww)
19. What scares me? I dunno what scares you
20. How do you describe me to your friends? People is sad and mad and feeling so good and being sick and happy and grumpy. (think she checked out by this point lol)

No comments: