Friday, January 2, 2015

Ok... go away now

This cold needs to go away already. I feel fine other than that continued slightly foggy feeling, but my nose keeps getting stuffy and this damn cough is getting on my nerves.

It's that little irritation at the back of your throat that makes you cough every minute. My throat hurts b/c of it and it keeps me up at night.

I'm thankful this didn't get worse, but still... just go away already!
____

Going to have to go on a higher dose of glyburide. I had 2 pieces of cheese last night after dinner, took the glyburide with it and my number was still just over 90 this morning. Grrr....
Going to wait and see what happens. See if taking it right before bed does anything. Will bring it up at my doc appointment.
____

Oh, here are some nursery pics that I forgot to upload and post. Oops...









More has been done since I took the photos. Working on Phoenix now and DH got the upper color done yesterday. Still have A LOT of touching up to do. Will get more photos :)

And bonus photo of Zoe stuck in one of her toy bins lol



No comments: