Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Well that ended bad

I dunno what crawled up DH's ass yesterday, but boy did it ruin the rest of the day when he got home.
I can throw around some attitude every once in a while... everyone does, and DH sure did yesterday.
I won't go in to detail about anything b/c it's really not that interesting (not that anything I post is lol).... just that... it turned an ok day in to a shitty one once he got home :\

Plus Zoe being all grumpy and defiant b/c she was tired wasn't helping anything either.
I took a late shower and just broke down in to tears from all of it.
Sigh...
But hopefully today will be better. Can't dwell on those bad days.

I did wake up with the funkiest smell in my nose though. It's as if someone rammed some very pungent pork up my nose o_O And I mean VERY pungent. WTH? Very weird and gross.
____

May have figured out how to keep my fasting number down. Last 2 nights, I've had about 2 glasses of water throughout the night and my fasting numbers have been where they should.
I'm not really intentionally drinking that much water. Still waking up with my nose, mouth, throat dry so I have to drink a lot to rehydrate everything.
Anywho... it seems to be helping my fasting numbers though. Not sure if that's cheating or not but hey... it's something rofl ;)

Only thing bad about rehydrating is that it seems as though all of the water goes to making more mucus which coats the top of the back of my throat. Right in that area where you feel the need to swallow or cough. BLEH!

Thankfully though this cold is very slowly but surely leaving my system. Throat only has a very slight irritation to it now so I'm not coughing/pissing myself as much. Woot! :P
____

I still have my Christmas weight loss goal for this year. It may not start off on the right foot once baby Oren is here, but I am going to be determined to be down 50lbs by Christmas. It's mostly going to be through diet I think b/c w/ 2 little ones... not sure how up to exercising I'll be lol. Really hoping it's a doable goal though. Would love to be healthier by Christmas. Would also be a great present to myself and my family :)
Just have to make sure to keep those cheats down to a minimum.
____

Didn't get Batman done yesterday. Did paint the bat signal though. Just wasn't feeling up to doing much after working on it. Will get to Batman today though. :)

No comments: