Tuesday, January 13, 2015

That's my big girl!

Zoe peed in her potty twice yesterday! Actual puddle of pee, not just a couple of drops!
So proud of my munchkin.

I put her in disposables yesterday b/c it looks like the cloth diapers are causing some irritation on her legs. Well bad thing about disposables is that she can take them off easily. She waltzes in here nekkid from the waist down saying she wants to use the potty.
So I tell her to go ahead and use the potty.
Thought she was just playing around like she usually does until she got up, grabbed some napkins and started to sop up the pee in the potty.
Cue me trying my best to get my big ass up from the couch and stop her rofl.
Then she did it again (just pee not sopping it up) about an hour later :D
I put some big girl panties on her which she really loved, but I guess going twice was enough for her b/c I look over and she's coming at me with a slightly soaked pair of underwear :P lol

So yeah, she's making her own progress. She's growing up so darn fast.
____

I am feeling SO off today. Went to the grocery store and felt like I was going to throw up and was getting hot flashes. Felt just like you would if you were getting a bad cold.
Really hope I'm not getting sick again.
____

Anyone NOT able to tell if they were getting braxton hicks contractions?
I swear I can't tell if I am or not. From the descriptions I've read, it doesn't hurt, your uterus tightens and it feels like the baby is moving.
So uhm... how the heck do you know if you're having them and when? B/c my bump always feels tight and as for baby moving... well... yeah...
*shrugs* I think I'm pretty intune with my body most of the time, but not when it comes to that. I thought that tight heavy feeling I got when I was on my feet for too long was it, but I don't think it is now.
Oh well...

2 comments:

Shari said...

BHs always felt like a muscle cramp to me. My stomach would get really really tight with no pain and then slowly going back to normal.

LisaL said...

I don't remember experiencing anything that felt like that with Zoe. I mean obviously it's going to feel different for everyone, but I dunno.. I just never noticed any kind of extra tightening feeling. *shrugs*