Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy almost New Year!

Good lord... almost 2015 already? Where the hell did this last year go? Well... obviously the first trimester went by SO dang slow, but the rest just flew by. Wow.
365 days really isn't that long though once you really think about it.
Geeze... still... it's hard to believe that we're about to start a brand new spankin year.
I hope it's going to be a good one for everyone :)

I still have my voice this morning. YAY! :D lol
I was sure that I would lose it b/c my throat felt terrible last night, but it's feeling much better today and my voice isn't cracking nearly as much as it was.
Coughing a bit more, but I can also feel my sinuses draining more too. Gross. It's like all of the water I drink goes right to mucus production. Just ate some spicy tomato soup and WOW that was a lot of snot I blew out rofl.

I'm still feeling ok though. Feels like I have a mild headache, but it's just the pressure/vice feeling from the cold.
____

Still feeling so paranoid about baby boy moving. I usually feel him move when going to bed and didn't feel him at all last night.
But he's making up for it this morning by kicking the hell out of everything in there.
____

We have no plans for tonight. It's going to be cold and I just want to stay home, relax, and get better. Maybe have a cup of hot chocolate after dinner :D
____

Think I'm going to have to get rid of my after dinner piece of candy though. After taking my glucose level after dinner, I'll usually eat a piece of candy or a cookie and take my glyburide then. Well 3 out of 4 times, my fasting has been above 90. Only just by a couple of points, but that's still not good.
So yeah... going to try something else. Maybe just a glass of milk or some of my low sugar juice, but nothing else and see what happens. The one time that it was below 90 was when I didn't eat nearly as much junk. Think I just had one reeses christmas tree (gave other to DH) and that was it. I think those other times I let my sweet tooth get the better of me.
We'll see what happens.
____

I'll post photos of the room in a bit. Feeling lazy right now. Even though I don't feel worse, I still didn't sleep great last night b/c of the stuffiness and throat aching. Just feeling drained so don't feel like getting up to do much.
I will later though. Going to start painting Wolverine and Phoenix :D

No comments: