Wednesday, January 7, 2015

30w4d

So, I had my appointment today. An u/s and a routine visit with the doc.
Baby boy is still breech which I figured. He's folded in half though :P His feet are up by his head. Hey.. whatever works for him I guess lol.
Got taken in to a different u/s room than what they normally do. That was interesting but not a big deal or anything heh.

Here's a shot of our little Oren. It's his face (straight on shot) and his big little belly.
He was all snuggled in there sleeping.
They did the usual measurements and he's weighing in at just over 3lbs and is only in the 37th percentile. So he's gonna be a little guy.
His head was measuring big though.. at least compared to the rest of him. His head was measuring between 32-33w. His abdomen was 29-30 and his femurs were 30-31. He's our little bobblehead :P hehe

Doctor visit was good too. She didn't seem concerned about my few higher than 90 fasting numbers. Just said that if there was concern they could bump my glyburide up to 5mg, but she didn't think it was necessary.

I did learn that starting from my next appointment until the end... I go in twice a week now. UUUUGH. I thought it started later than that but NOPE. BLEH!
Don't get me wrong... better to be safe than sorry, but having to worry about taking Zoe either with me or out of the way to MiL's is just such a PITA.
I'm going to take her to the first NST (along w/ the kindle to entertain her). Sounds like the NST appointments are at least an hour long though which... just UGH again. Hoping Zoe will behave while we're there. If not, well, then off to MiL's she goes for the rest of the appointments.
Really wish these places had small nurseries or something for problems like this. I can't be the only momma that drags along their child to their appointments lol.

Also no Tdap shot today. I get that next appointment. And what else.... oh I need to schedule when my c-section will be at 35w. Surprised they wait that long but still... that's not that far away O_O
Man... it's so weird and scary and exciting to be in the home stretch already. Feels like  things are dragging a bit but I think w/ the twice a week appointments.. everything will go fast.

Oh and here's a belly shot... figured I'd take a pic while I was taking a photo of the u/s




And for comparison sake... here I am at 30w pregnant with Zoe...



Looks about the same I think?


No comments: