Thursday, January 8, 2015

I have to pee!

Seriously... so I'll make this short lol...

Really wondering how the NST is going to go. I do feel Oren every day, but some days, I don't feel him until the evening. Guess we'll see what happens.

DH put some movies on to his tablet thing. We got a free one when we bought new phones and he finally started messing with it last night. He put Frozen on there and b/c he signed up w/ some Disney site he also got Wreck-It Ralph too. That should help when I bring Zoe along to the appointment.

And I just realized that baby weighs as much as the puppy. So weird lol.
____

Nursery will be worked on today. Figured out the colors of Batman finally and just finally feel the motivation to work on it some more. Batman shouldn't take too long. Not too many details or anything with him.
Spiderman on the other hand is going to be such a pain. Not looking forward to starting him.
____

Zoe is so darn cute. Everything now is "EW!" Like if her hand is sticky... or some food that looks off to her, etc. It's pretty funny.

We also gave her our old cell phones a while ago. They're just old flip phones, but she loves pretending to talk on them.

My baby is getting so big!
____

And finally... (the needing to pee feeling has returned)....
I really wish I could just sleep for longer periods at night. For the last 3 nights I've been waking up almost every hour. I'll have maybe one longer stretch of about 3 hours, but the rest of it is waking up almost every single hour and gosh am I feeling worn out :(

No comments: