Sunday, January 11, 2015

No thank you!

One of the women in Zoe's DD group just gave birth to her boy.
YAY for her, but OUCH for her poor lady bits. She said she tore almost to her urethra.. to her pee hole. Uhm.... no thanks! I'll be happy with my c-section thanks. O_O
What would that be considered... 3rd degree tear or 4th?

Either way.... OUCH OUCH OUCH. I dunno why women are so afraid of c-sections when THAT could happen to them too. In my mind... both suck just as much as the other.... there is no worse/better.

Anyway.. I hope she heals up quickly.
____

DH told me that his sister (the one I gave the femara to), will be visiting w/ her husband the 13th-15th of March. I'm so excited and happy that they'll be here to see Oren when he's still nice and tiny.
Think they're taking a trip to Disney World and will be driving up here.

Oren should definitely be here by then whether if it's a week early or just born. Probably a week early I think.
We'll get that figured out in a few weeks.
Holy crapola I still can't get over that we only have 2 more months left. I can't wait to meet my baby boy!
____

I think he may have flipped back to head down yesterday. I'm not entirely sure, but I was feeling a lot of movement closer to my ribs than low down yesterday.
Plus, I felt hiccups for the first time last night when going to bed and those were definitely lower towards my pelvis.
I'm just guessing though. He could be flipping all over the place so could be back to head up again lol.
____

Zoe spent the night with aunt again. Sigh....
I already told DH that we're going to have to say no.. eventually :\
I really don't mind her spending the night and love that they want her to spend the night, but it's only going to be just her here for 2 more months. Plus, I just don't want Zoe expecting to spend the night every damn weekend. It should be a treat.. not expected.
We'll grow some backbones eventually and finally put our feet down :P lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a friend that had a 4th degree tear, from urethea down and up her rectum. HOLY FREAKIN OUCH!!!! O_o I will take my csections anyday over that. At least that is a nice, neat incision and my lady parts are still intact. Lol.

LisaL said...

Lol exactly. My lady bits are still intact and ya know what... I'd like to keep them that way now :P
I can not imagine tearing from hole to hole like that. Holy crap O_O

socialite_baby said...

Oh my! I would much rather have a C-section than tear... I'm sure neither are pleasant, but all I imagine is healing funky down there after a tear and peeing out 4 different holes/streams after baby (I'm sure that doesn't really happen, but still).